Jobs for the physically challenged
When ambition surmounts disability.
Our corporate philosophy guides and inspires Work Service’s career consultants. All our employees adhere to our core value of being open to all people to inspire workforce solutions. We operate under the principle that everyone deserves a job that reflects their skills, experience and ambition regardless of any physical challenge.
We work closely with our 2,200 partners representing the leading companies in Poland and Central Europe to find mutually rewarding employment for workers whose ambitions are bigger than their disabilities.
Work Service’s sponsoring of work fairs and other events, as well as the lobbying and education of our clients, have successfully convinced hundreds of employers that handicapped workers posses are more company loyaltyloyal, motivationmotivated and reliable , reliability than their non-disabled counterparts. The stability, productivity and talents of these workers more than compensate for their disability. Our hands-on experience in successfully placing thousands of physically challenged employees in a host of industries is a convincing argument that the any required investments in infrastructural improvements and the need to adhere to various work regulations governing hiring the handicap are quickly recovered.
Work Service links your needs with that of the employers.
For employers, we provide with the following services to surmount hurdles in hiring the handicapped:
- Conduct site visits to determine the facility's and make building codes;
- Support the employer’s HR department by taking over all the complicated formalities on hiring handicapped workers, including payroll and personnel management;
- Consult with employer on all workplace regulations, subsidiary schemes and other benefits earned from affirmative hiring.
Benefits for you, the Worker:
- Choice ofthousands of jobs in a wide range of industries that provide access and opportunities for people with disabilities;
- Consulting and completion of all legal formalities, including work contract and contribution to the various social insurance funds. Our specialists are experts in hiring the physically challenged and will assist you find the optimal financial solution;
- Flexibility, you decide when you have time to work, weekdays, weekends, morning or evenings;
- Training and preparation for each position;
- Steady Income.
Contact your Work Service career consultant, together we’ll remove the obstacles you face in finding meaningful employment.
Reaching retirement age is the perfect time to explore new career paths with flexible schedules and new and stimulating challenges in your existing or in a totally different field. Our temporary work solutions gives you the freedom you’ve earned with the financial stability you need to make the best of your golden years. (read more) more