Quality Control Services
Precision in Providing Perfect Products
Building in quality control tactics, techniques and technology from the first production phase to eventual distribution to the end-user prevents costly post-sales problems. Work Service’s specialized outsourcing division, Exact Systems, assists leading manufacturers and distributors raise overall quality through the selection, inspection and reworking of components during the entire production chain.
Our comprehensive quality control services include:
- Resident engineering provides a quick response to problem found by inspection procedure by verification of defect, an overall analysis, immediate sharing of information with the supplier and developing a joint action plan,
- Subassembly / Production has our team taking over a dedicated task on a specific stage production process. We also assume responsibility for the process and the quality of assembled parts,
- Sorting & Rework involves the selection, inspection and repair of components on each stage of the production process,
- Final quality control, our team is uniquely qualified to independently verify the quality of the product with a final control check. This eliminates unforeseen costs associated with complaints from end-users,
- Controlled Shipping Level II, as impartial third party, we conduct CSL II inspections to enable companies to adhere to their internal procedures for quarantining and releasing components.
Partnership with Exact Systems guarantees:
- Lower personnel costs,
- Eliminating costly post sales problems by preventing quality issues during the entire production chain.
- ISO 9001:2008 and relevant elements of ISO / TS 16949 guarantee quality of services,
- 24/7 web access to electronic reporting system for quality control process,
- Opportunity to improve manufacturing processes by eliminating errors,
- Proven and certified services integrate seamlessly in your TQM process,
- Security, Work Service maintains liability insurance for our contracted services of two million PLN.
A solid partner
Our experienced inspectors have committed 1,311,569 man-hours in scrutinizing more than 239 million parts, constantly capturing errors in the entire production chain and these numbers are growing daily.
Our customers appreciate Work Service’s innovative solutions as proven by the awards and other distinctions we’ve earned.
As a member of the Work Service family, the region’s largest HR outsourcing company, Exact Systems has access to Poland’s largest database of qualified workers, a proven recruitment process and the best reporting tools available. Our broad geographical footprint allows us to put up dedicated teams at various suppliers in Poland, Russia, Germany, Turkey, Romania, Slovakia and the Czech Republic to ensure a uniform level of service and quality of your products.
Your dedicated Key Account Manager ensures seamless communication between all parties from suppliers to those actually performing the service on the production floor.
Contact your Work Service consultant to discuss dedicated solutions for both producers and suppliers.
For detailed information about Exact Systems please see http://www.exactsystems.eu/home.php.