Merchandising and promotion
The right product, in the right place at the right time.
Our long-term customers in the FMCG and retail sectors fueled Work Service’s remarkable growth from the start. Based upon our extensive experience in giving these clients a competitive edge, the Group launched Sellpro.
Sellpro merchandisers and the Sales Force team work in tandem in speedily getting your products on the shelf and then rapidly into customers shopping carts.
Leading FMCG companies select Sellpro’s merchandisers to ensure their products are well-stocked and attractively displayed at diverse retail locations. Sales Force increases sales with in-store consumer promotions, product demonstrations, sampling efforts and distribution of advertising material. The mobile Sales Force team diligently finds room on ever increasingly crowded shelves for your products, ensuring availability in multiple locations nationwide.
Grow with Sellpro’s comprehensive services that positively influence the consumers' in-store purchasing decision.
- Ensuring that your products are well-stocked and attractively displayed,
- Stock and quality control both on shelf and warehouse,
- Confirm that the planograms in all locations are strictly adhered to,
- Assist in periodic inventories and eventual returns of goods,
- Training of staff in product display techniques,
- Check integrity of product packaging, the accuracy of price labels and shelf life,
- Sales activation, proposing amount based upon reported sales pattern and season,
- Establish, maintain and enhance regular contact with managers, purchasing department and other relevant staff,
- Acquisition of additional display space,
- Assembling and maintaining product displays at various locations.
- Promotional activities:
- Consumer promotions, including sampling efforts, conducting product demonstrations and managing in-store events,
- Recruitment, selection and training of teams of hostesses and supervisors for events and in-store promotional activities,
- Designing, manufacturing, transportation and installation of POS materials / stands,
- Organizing consumer competitions and lotteries, including registering with the Ministry of Finance
- Source, store and distribute prizes, premiums and promotional gadgets.
- Sales Force:
- Recruiting, selecting and training sales professions, field reps and channel marketers,
- Putting the team on the road to drive up sales with company car, fuel card, cell phone, laptop and administrative support,
- Providing a web based reporting system,
- Establishing sales territory and targets,
- Jointly monitoring the effectiveness of sales force,
- Constantly reinforcing the client’s values, marketing and communication goals to sales team.
- Increasing sales by proper presentation and ensuring product availability at the POS,
- Engaging and motivating customers with effective fulfillment of your promotional campaigns,
- Check of the operation of local units,
- Optimum availability of products at the POS,
- Employing only specifically selected and trained teams,
- Constantly monitoring the efficacy and results of your field units and other team members,
- Assumption of all HR and payroll activities, enabling you to focus on sales and not paperwork,
- Real time, Web based stock reports and progress reports of promotional and merchandising activities,
- Cost-effective outsourcing of payroll and HR functions,
- Temporary placement.
- Access to the latest market intelligence directly gathered “on the floor”,
- Quality of service as certified by ISO 9001:2008,
- Security, Work Service maintains liability insurance for our contracted services of 2 million PLN.
A solid partner
As a member of the Work Service family, the region’s largest HR outsourcing company, Sellpro has access to Poland’s largest database of qualified workers, a proven recruitment process and the best reporting tools available.
Our customers appreciate Work Service’s innovative solutions as proven by the awards and other distinctions we’ve earned.
Your dedicated Key Account Manager ensures seamless communication between the companies the mobile sales force and other team members.
Contact us and put 30 supervisors, 200 merchandisers and 500 hostesses to work for you.
For detailed information about Sellpro please see http://sellpro.pl/