Work Service’s internal division, Clean Staff, pioneered facility cleaning and general maintenance outsourcing solutions in Poland. Clean Staff’s tailored, cost-effective services give our clients the confidence that that their facilities consistently look and operate at their best. Clean Staff creates, trains and assigns specialized teams to tackle the different sanitary and compliance challenges of vastly varying objects, ranging from high traffic buildings (schools, universities, bus / train stations, airports) to production facilities (with particular emphasis on food processing plants). Our specialized company, Medi Staff, is Poland’s leader in facility management solutions for health care providers.
Regardless of the segment, our teams strive daily to apply their extensive experience to ensure the quality of the services while exceeding any and all health and safety regulations.
Clean Staff provides:
- Continuous cleaning and maintenance,
- Stocking of cleaning and sanitary supplies,
- Window, blinds and façade washing, standard and high-rise,
- Landscape Service and Maintenance,
- Snow removal, from walks, drives and roofs, sanding / salting walkway,
- Post construction/remodeling cleaning of cleaning of buildings,
- Maintenance and conservation of wooden, stone, PVC and other surfaces.
Partnership with Cleanup guarantees:
- Industry and object specific solutions,
- Dedicated teams trained for each specific customer and object,
- Specialized employees are also instructed in all compliance issues for health care, food production and other sensitive industries,
- Reduction of costs through outsourcing the entire cleaning and maintenance process,
- Optimal pricing solution based upon client’s needs and expectations,
- Assumption of existing employee contracts,
- Ability to expand service package with other specialized activities,
- Safety with Proven procedures as Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) covering systematic preventive approach to food and pharmaceutical safety,
- Security, Clean Staff possesses liability insurance with a value of two million PLN,
- The service is constantly monitored to enable rapid response in the event of complaints and/or emergency, instant contact is always available via Clean Staff 24 phone and on-line system.
A solid partner
A highly motivated and specially trained staff, proven procedures, strict compliance with all health codes and safety regulations and industry specific, cost-effective solutions make Clean Staff uniquely qualified to exceed your expectations for a outsourced janitorial and maintenance partner. Our extensive investments in web based reporting and response system and modern cleaning technology give our teams the tools to get the job done in time and on budget.
We are a long term member of the Polish Cleaning Chamber of Commerce (PIGC) and strongly support the organization’s efforts to enforce to the code of good practice throughout the industry. Our customers appreciate Work Service’s innovative solutions as proven by the awards and other distinctions we’ve earned thought the past decade.
As a member of the Work Service family, the region’s largest HR outsourcing company, Clean Staff has access to Poland’s largest database of qualified workers, a proven recruitment process and the best reporting tools available.
Start your cleaner tomorrow today by contacting a client care specialists who will match your company's specific cleaning requirements with our services.
For detailed information about Clean Staff please see http://www.cleanstaff.pl/