Work Service Germany
Go West with the Best
After earning the hard-won title of Poland’s and Central Europe’s leading HR outsourcing solution provider, Work Service isn’t resting on its laurels and is heading west.
In 2011 the Group established, staffed and launched Work Service GmbH, headquartered near the German capital, Berlin. Germany’s proximity to the Group’s other markets, its status as the region’s economic powerhouse and a critical shortage of skilled labor motivated Work Service to apply its experience and proven HR expertise in the country. With Germany’s recently liberalized labor market, Work Service is uniquely positioned to provide German partners in all sectors with highly qualified employees and cost-effective HR solutions.
WORK SERVICE GERMANY range of services
- Temporary worker placement from recruits in Germany and the new EU countries;
- Recruitment of key personnel and specialist staff;
- Outsourcing of specific functions in the production process, including subassembly, quality control and internal logistics, among others.
Explore more Work Service solutions.
Main benefits of partnering with WORK SERVICE GERMANY
- Highly knowledgeable consultants eager to share their extensive expertise with proven techniques earn from direct experience in the local market;
- Individual approach in selecting employees to find the best fit both for skills and attitude;
- Saving time and reducing costs associated with the identification, qualification, recruiting and training of key staff;
- Effective and discreet method of executive search for highly qualified specialists;
- Employees are recruited through our proven selection and qualification process are of higher quality;
- Flexibility in securing the number of workers required to meet cyclical and seasonal workforce demands;
- The ability to concentrate on your core business and strategic goals with Work Service taking care of the required HR and payroll functions.
Work Service Germany, working in tandem with our dozens of offices in Poland, Slovakia and the Czech Republic, is well-equipped to answer the German market’s long-term needs for thousands of IT professionals, engineers, technicians and specialized medical personnel.